Plan Your Business Success Ahead of Time
Business Law Services
BUSINESS FORMATION FOR C-CORPS, S-CORPS, LLC’s, LLP’s, & GENERAL PARTNERSHIPS
CORPORATE BOOKS PREPARATION & MAINTENANCE
CONTRACT DRAFTING & REVIEWING
SELLING & PURCHASING BUSINESSES & ASSETS
GOVERNMENTAL COMPLIANCE ISSUES
LETTERS OF INTENT
NON-COMPETE CLAUSES & AGREEMENTS
As a business owner, you want a trusted advisor to work with you to fulfill your vision and accomplish your goals. Douglas A. Boodt has been a small business owner his whole life and understands the unique challenges that business owners face on a daily basis.
The Law Office of Douglas A. Boodt works with and advises small businesses, closely-held companies and family-owned businesses every step of the way, from the formation of a new business to the daily operations of that business.
Some of the wide range of services offered by the Law Office of Douglas A. Boodt to new, as well as existing businesses include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Business formation for C-Corps, S-Corps, LLC’s, LLP’s and general partnerships;
2. Corporate Books preparation and maintenance;
3. Contract drafting and reviewing;
4. Selling and purchasing businesses and assets;
5. Employee relations;
6. Governmental compliance issues;
7. Confidentiality Agreements;
8. Letters of Intent;
9. Non-compete Clauses and Agreements.
Contact the Law Office of Douglas A. Boodt for more information or to schedule an appointment for your initial consultation.
251 NORTH ROSE STREET
KALAMAZOO, MI 49007
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY